Friday, May 13, 2011

Porch Roofing - Clear Plastic

Do you want to add a porch roof but don't want to block the light entering your home? A clear plastic roof may be just what you need. You can get clear corrugated roofing at your local building supply store or try something a little different. The material in this photo is 1/2 inch thick honey comb plastic from Tap Plastic. I think it looks a little more upscale and diffuses the light nicely.

Here are two more examples using clear plastic sheets. Contact me if you want more specifics and where to get it.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Dave,
    I am looking for clear material to use on a pergola.I would like something more upscale than the corrugated sheets that are available.
    Regards, Don Loyd
    Cayman Islands
    caymanislands@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, can you let me know where to find the 1/2 thick honeycomb from Tap Plastics. I went to their website and can't find that item. Thanks for any help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the great information you havr provided! You have touched on crucuial points! Roofers in Leyland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. see it here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite everything being in put in contracts and legally binding clauses a lot of negotiation goes on as to what is covered and what is no in order to extract the most amount of profit from clients. roofing the woodlands tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. indianapolis roofing contractor

    ReplyDelete
  7. well is say just Whenever you arrived at our site, the first you should know is you can buy the highest quality and most expensive ipad case, additionally your favorite apple ipad cases as well as ipad add-ons. You will find hundreds types of ipad situation inmobiliaria en Alicante

    ReplyDelete