Friday, May 13, 2011

Porch Roofing - Clear Plastic

Do you want to add a porch roof but don't want to block the light entering your home? A clear plastic roof may be just what you need. You can get clear corrugated roofing at your local building supply store or try something a little different. The material in this photo is 1/2 inch thick honey comb plastic from Tap Plastic. I think it looks a little more upscale and diffuses the light nicely.

Here are two more examples using clear plastic sheets. Contact me if you want more specifics and where to get it.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave,
    I am looking for clear material to use on a pergola.I would like something more upscale than the corrugated sheets that are available.
    Regards, Don Loyd
    Cayman Islands
    caymanislands@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, can you let me know where to find the 1/2 thick honeycomb from Tap Plastics. I went to their website and can't find that item. Thanks for any help.

    ReplyDelete